Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Recipe for Chicken Divan

Chicken Divan
I feel like Beth from Little Women who always contributed a recipe when she didn't know what to write for the Pickwick Society newspaper she did with her sisters. I love that movie so much.

So, i pretty much don't like the group that's been here for the last two days. I've been avoiding eating with them, as i usually eat with the groups during mealtimes, but these people have been super needy and whiny and rude.

Serves 6
Preheat your oven to 340 degrees

Ingredients:
4 cooked chicken breasts (you can use turkey instead)
1 whole head of broccoli (cooked)
2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mild curry powder
a shake of lemon juice
bread crumbs
Parmesan cheese
melted butter

1. Mix the soup, mayo, curry and lemon juice all together

2. Layer chicken on the bottom of dish

3. Layer of broccoli, but not totally covering the chicken

4. Layer sauce mixture

5. Layer a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese

6. Sprinkle with melted butter

7. Place in the oven for approx. 40 minutes

I get this dish at least once a week at the House, and it's pretty good. Try it!

Oh, and:

I watched the season 4 premier of The Office on fanpop. I was alone, but I was sqeeing anyway, because this was the episode to beat all episodes! Finally, Jim and Pam are together. The world is a better place because of it.

4 comments:

Island Chica said...

Jim and Pam -- FINALLY! When he jumped in the car with her and smiled and kissed her -- ahhhh, bliss! Oh and I'm not superstitious; just a little stitious. :-)

laurarudy said...

probably the best episode ever! so glad you saw it! plus he hit meredith...haha whoops.

KeeleyMarie said...

i want more blog!

MissRoyalTurkey said...

I second Keeley's request for more blog. I want to know how everything is going! - Rebecca